Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gal Pals





Suddenly found a quote on Pinterest saying, “We weren’t sisters at birth but we knew from the start we were put on this earth to be sisters at heart.” Nothing compares to these girls from the things I am proud having of.  They were those kind of chums who were like precious gems that you would keep forever. I wish that laughter, sadness, craziness and happiness would strike us once again to bring back the old times when we were still together. I’m not saying that we’re torn apart now but sad to say we attend to different schools now and that’s what keeping us apart.

Let me introduce my gorgeous best of friends. The girl on the left is Chrislee Torres next to her is Fely Enriquez  and on the right is Roushayne Agravante. Even though the distance keeps us apart we still have time for each other like hanging out sometimes when everyone’s free. But one of us don’t really have her free time because Fely’s living in the other dimension just kidding, to be honest she’s in Manila and we miss her a lot though. I find myself being comfortable with them and I can show the real me.

I’m going to describe Chrislee as a girl who’s strong on the outside but fragile on the inside, she tends to show herself as an independent young woman who faces her circumstances seriously but sometimes not. We call her Shayne, it’s her nickname and she’s a fighter she’s also vigorous in terms of dealing her problems but sometimes it’s burden is too heavy that she cries and seeks out for our help. Fely’s a girl who can be crazy sometimes but not literally because sometimes she can be fun, angry, annoyed, irritated, cute, full of jolliness and etc. But when you get to know her you’d understand what she feels and how you’d react on how she sees things in her own perspective. My group of gals have different personalities which makes them standout.

I can’t forget the moments we shared, the fun and laughter I experienced. My world with them is like a rollercoaster, I enjoy the ride of life when you’re not alone. Making me feel I’m not lonely in this world and that is because they’re beside you in sickness and in health, in sadness and joy, in pain and in sorrow. In this world nowadays it’s hard to find things that are real because it’s getting rare. The value of friendship is priceless that even the richest man who lives can’t afford it. There are things in life only you can have, only you can find and only you can keep.


The memories we share I won’t ever forget. These past episodes of us keeps us being connected together as one and as an individual. Life might give us the greatest challenge to test our friendship and I’d truly hope that we could overcome this together without one of us letting go from one’s hand. I am proud to say that these unbiological sisters of mine are truly the best of all and that I thank God for giving them. I’d be treasuring the people I love and keep them warm in my heart.

4 comments:

  1. The joy of being being with all of you is beyond explanation. Thank you for giving me love without reserve. Thank you for the friendship, Jarah! Love you! See you on the 20th! ♡♡♡ fely

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how our friendship was build. I'll always treasure those happy & sad moments we've shared. So blessed to have you giiiirls ;*

    ReplyDelete