Monday, October 27, 2014

Bon Appétit





     It was a Monday but I wasn't excited at all. As I woke up it’s just like an ordinary day but then they greeted me a happy birthday and I thanked them. I don’t feel like it was my birthday at all and I can’t feel the worth of my existence. I felt blue but then I would constantly tell myself that God had already written my future and I believe I have a purpose in living to this world. Well, too much for dramas I was just sharing how I felt that day but seriously I’m going to share and narrate how I celebrated my birthday on a Saturday with my high school best friends.
                                                             
     It was my treat and I told them not to expect much and my money was just so-so that we could eat stuff. I arrived early at SM and waited for them at the theater lobby, I was texting my first friend Chrislee whom that would most likely to arrive first because my other friend Shayne is always late and we got used to it. Chrislee and I went inside the theater to watch a free Korean movie, as the movie goes people burst into laughter in every single humorous scene because indeed it was really funny and the title was ‘My Paparotti’. It was about a gangster who wanted to be an opera singer. At the peak of the movie Shayne was calling already and asking our location and that’s when we got out and came to her.

     Starving as you would exaggerate our stomach I say demanded that we better eat now. I asked them where would we eat because I’m not an expert when it comes to restaurants and the likes. We decided to go to BonChon and the chicken there was tasty. Soon after, we craved for desserts so we went to Leona’s Cakes and Pastries and we ate chocolate cheesecake and chocolate mousse cake. After that, since SM was starting to close we went to Starbucks and bought some frappes and shared how we were dealing our college life and recalled some good memories back from high school.

     After enjoying the food trip we had even though we went to only a few places I still enjoyed the moments and the post birthday celebration we had for my birthday. Another page has been added in the book of my memories and it was a remarkable one. It was a happy and simple one even though my one of my friend Fely wasn't there to celebrate with us. I hope our friendship will go stronger as we go through our own journey. It lifted my mood and I eventually took back what I said that my birthday was ordinary instead, it was a special and a remarkable one. 

1 comment:

  1. That side comment you made about me. hahaha free foods are more delicious. ;>

    ReplyDelete